The iRelaunch Virtual Employer Summit
Breaking new ground in employer return to work programming
April 28th - 29th, 2021
The iRelaunch Virtual Employer Summit brings together the leading minds in building return to work programs. The Summit provides the opportunity to exchange ideas, discuss innovations with peers, and benefit from the subject matter expertise of iRelaunch. Attendees will have the added benefit of becoming part of the expanding network of return to work champions and program managers that comprise the iRelaunch Employer Community.
The iRelaunch Virtual Employer Summit agenda features topics we know our employers most want to learn about and discuss. Most sessions will be followed by moderated Q&A breakouts with each speaker. Highlights include:
- Lessons from a veteran champion of relaunchers and relaunch programs, DTCC's Phillip Anderson
- The latest trends we are seeing in RTW programs, especially in a post-Pandemic world: which Covid-related changes to RTW programs and to the relaunch process are expected to endure?
- Mastercard Relaunch Your Career and the first worldwide returnship cohort: a case study.
- Innovations in career reentry programming at three groundbreaking programs: Leadership of RTW programs at three companies talk about their latest innovations in RTW programming, using approaches that have never been done before
- Concurrent tracks/special sessions for
- Future and Early Stage Program Track: Where do I start?
- Mature and Later Stage Program Track: How to make them even better?
- Spotlight on Program Managers
- Perspective I: Two commercial banking professionals launched and "own" their company's RTW program.
- Perspective II: Program managers at two companies discuss how they launched and grew their RTW programs as part of the STEM Reentry Task Force.
- Panels of relaunchers in tech and finance talk about their experiences returning to work after long career breaks via a company program, and more.
Take a look at our curated agenda!
Private, spontaneous breakout sessions with other attendees
40 breakout rooms will be available on request for private meetings with other program managers.....just like having private side conversations at an in-person conference (remember those?)
SHRM Continuing Education Credits
This program is valid for 10.5 PDC's for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
HRCI Recertification Credits
This event has been approved for 10.5 HRCI recertification credits.
The use of this official seal confirms that this Activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
Private, after-Summit Recap and Debrief Session with iRelaunch Experts
Have more questions after the Summit? Carol Fishman Cohen and Jennifer Howland, co-heads of the iRelaunch Consulting Practice, will schedule a one hour session with representatives from each company to recap, debrief and answer additional questions (one per company).
Who Should Attend?
- run RTW programs and want to learn about innovations and problem solving at employer RTW programs that have produced the best results
- have piloted RTW programs, are now expanding them, and want to understand how successful expansions have rolled out
- are considering launching a RTW program and want to discover the range of RTW program models and approaches, and why employers decide on one or the other
- want to recruit relaunchers but not necessarily through a formal RTW program and are interested in learning more about this talent pool
Fee to Attend: $495 per person
I'm interested in attending!
Important note for prospective attendees
The Summit is a private event for a specific, employer-only audience. We will be vetting all prospective attendees, and only admit representatives from employers with existing return to work programs, or those interested in starting one. We do this to ensure the confidentiality of the setting for our speakers and for the audience interaction. Sessions are generally not recorded except in special situations. The Summit fee is $495 per person. Please indicate your interest here and we will be in touch shortly to follow up with registration details and logistics.I'm interested in attending!
This event has passed.
Fill out the form below to stay updated on future events like this one.